Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So excited . . .

 I'm getting super excited for my first Close To My Heart convention.  Next week I'll be in Dallas (broken foot and all) seeing all the new product and creating with my CTMH sisters from all across the US and Canada :)  I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some super sweet mini cards I'm making to swap at convention.  Here is the first one using A Garden stamp set and Sunset, Honey, Moonstruck and Black Inks.


First I inked up the bottom of the card using a sponge and Sunset ink.  Then I went over the top of the orange layer with Honey ink and finished the rest of the card with Moonstruck.






Then I took an orange marker (CTMH Sunset marker would work great for this - get them now because they are retiring the end of this month!) to draw orange blades of grass.  I was trying to get the look of a sunset field - hmm maybe?  Maybe not?  






Finally I used a stamp from the A Garden set in black ink to create a "silhouette" across the base of the card - finishing it with the sentiment from the same stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by.  If you try this look or just want to share any of your artwork I'd love to see your projects.  Feel free to stop on over to my facebook page and upload your photos there for us all to enjoy!  Also I am totally baffled and amazed that many of you are pinning my artwork - thank you!!  Would you please also leave a comment telling me you are pinning it - I love getting those sorts of comments, it really makes this lady's day :)  Have a great one!
 
 
Here is this week's Perfect Pair:
Available July 1 - 5 (or whiles supplies last)
FREE with an online order of $75 ($15.90 value)
 
 
Blessings,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...