Monday, October 29, 2012

Lilla Rose Fabulous Flexi Showdown


I'm participating in Sarah Ive's Fabulous Flexi Showdown and would love it if you would come on over and help me win :)  I'm not sure when I'll be back on the internet as my family is currently dealing with Hurricane Sandy.

In my home with three young children I feel as if I prepare for Hurricane's every day of the week and at the end of the night these three precious "storms" leave their trail throughout my home.  This, however, is a storm of a different kind and we have been told by the electric company to expect power outages to last a week or longer.  So we wait . . .

Anyway, back to the showdown.  I'd like to win some of these great flexi's for my daughter and trust me they are amazing!  I've been seeing them all over the internet and finally broke down and bought three last time Sarah had a party.  She was offering new customers buy three get one free and guess what?!  She is offering that again!  Great great deal!

Here are a few of my favorites :)
Contemporary Flower 

Lovely Circle Stone Set
 

Want to check out some more?  I'd love to know what your favorite one is.  
Here are some more Great products from Lilla Rose 

Some details of this special (and super fun) event:
For every new customer Sarah is offering a Buy 3 Get 1 free promotion. Simply purchase 3 and e-mail Sarah at sarahevan5 @ aol .com regarding the 4th clip. Do you need more encouragement? Sarah's got it!! 

First, Sarah is doing a special giveaway JUST for folks who RSVP to the party. So go to the facebook party and  RSVP to cheer me on throughout the week then head over to 
 https://www.facebook.com/lillarosebysarahives/app_228910107186452 

As an added bonus, if you make a purchase during the week to support me you will get an additional 25 entries in to the giveaway!!

Now here is one more fun surprise!! The top two *largest* customer purchases during the week will win an item from It's a Blessing-- Sarah will post photos of the items that you can win! 
Here's the link to the Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/itsablessing 

So when you place an order through the OFFICIAL PARTY LINK you might want to make it a big ‘un! 
Think teachers gifts, Christmas gifts, birthdays, to add to their personal collection or start one! 
Again, the two biggest guest orders win!

So head on over to the BIG EVENT and tell Sarah I sent you.
See you Thursday if my power is back :)

GO TEAM Elizabeth :) !

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...