Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Close To My Heart November Blog Hop

It is that time again and I'm so glad you are here.  My home is under attack from Hurricane Sandy so I'm hoping this post gets up in time and you are able to hop along without any problems.  If you get lost along the way you can see the complete hop list at Kathleen's blog.

If you are coming from Angela's blog you are in the right place!

This month's Stamp Set is called Capture the Date and I love it!  



If you are unfamiliar with Close To My Heart's Stamp of the month program let me explain how it works.
You can get this stamp set one of two ways 
1.  Purchase it outright for $17.95 from November 1st through November 30th
or
2.  Purchase $50 worth of Close To My Heart products from your consultant or on my website and get this stamp set for only $5

I also have a personal special with this set:
* Spend $100 on my website and get this set for FREE
*Book and hold a qualifying party (book, home or on-line) and get this set for FREE
*Join my team this month and get this set for FREE

In addition to these specials Close To My Heart is challenging you to not only 
"Capture the Date" with this awesome stamp set
but also to
"Capture the Savings" by spending $50, getting the Stamp of the month for $5 and then getting any current stamp set at 50% off!



HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY HURRICANE SANDY

To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.


So here is my project - a card set and purse







This is what it looks like opened up 



Here is a close up of one of the cards



A detailed shot just for fun :)







I will be offering this set as a class this month for $20 
or spend $50 and get this card class and stamp of the month for $5  
This set will also be part of the Kit of the Month that you will hear more about next week
and you can purchase this kit on-line :)
I hope you are all staying safe in this storm and enjoying the blog hop :)
Don't forget about my giveaway still going on until November 5th!
Now it is time to hop on over to Brae's blog!
Happy Hopping & Crafting, 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Must scraplift . . . can't control myself! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan and feel free :) I had fun with this one!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, gorgeous project...I am going to give that a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Idea Beth! I had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! Would love to offer this as a class - would you mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Helen - go right ahead :) I am offering it as a class too!

      Delete
  6. wow, wow, wow, I so love this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...