Sunday, September 30, 2012

Close To My Heart October Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  I can not believe it is October already (I know I say this every month - I'm feeling older by the second) and this is one of my favorite stamp sets (again another thing I say often - oh well it's true). 

If you are coming from Mary's blog you are in the right place!  I hope you are enjoying this hop so far - many many talented ladies sharing their projects with us.  I am so inspired every month by these women!    

This month's stamp set is Called A Very Merry Christmas and coordinates with the brand new Artiste Cartridge - I love love love it!!



   You can get this pretty set one of two ways during the month of October . . . 
1.  Purchase the stamp set outright for $17.95
2.  Place a purchase of $50 with your CTMH consultant (or on my website) and get this set for only $5
I offer a few ways for you to get this stamp set from me for FREE
1.  Place an order of $100 on my website and I'll ship you this stamp set along with a current Idea Book
2.  Book a gathering (girls night out) or on-line catalog party with me and get this set for FREE with a $150 or more party
3.  Sign up to join my Close To My Heart scrapbooking club/team and get this set from me for FREE
Contact me today for the details - I'm excited to chat with you about the possibilities.  
I made this card using the following materials:
Kraft shaped cards
Sparkles
Black Ink
Cranberry Ink
Black marker


 

I also stamped the envelope to match


Thanks for stopping by!  I love your comments and consider it a great compliment when you pin my projects - thank you!  Now hop on over to Beth's blog and see what she made with this stamp set.  
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the stamped message on the flap! Great idea and a real eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, this LO and card are sooooooooo beautiful! Love how you stamped the envelope!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! The LO is a great inspiration from the art department at Close To My Heart - I'm hoping to scraplift it myself :)

      Delete
  3. Love the stamped flap! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiments on the card flap, clever! And I love the colors you used together, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! The flap is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, perfect placement of the diamonds! Love the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty! Thanks for sharing it@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...