Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Close To My Heart National Stamping Month

I wanted to share with you a card I made using the Flirty paper pack.  
 

The clouds I cut free hand and then inked with White Daisy pigment ink.  I love that you can still see the design of the floral paper behind the white!


The road is also inked with pigment ink.  I used the chocolate and swiped it across the road to give a bit of movement.


The stamp set I used is Close To My Heart's double stamp set special 


only available until the end of this month!
Get yours today for only $5 (with $35 purchase) before it is too late.

Enjoy the ride :)  Thanks for stopping by!  
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...