Friday, September 7, 2012

Close To My Heart meets Big Idea Festival


So I'm having fun creating with Big Picture Classes Big Idea Festival going on right now :)  The best part?!  It is FREE!  Yup so head on over there and register - prepared to be inspired :)

I'm a little behind on my posting but here is what I made for Day 1


I stamped the butterfly image from Close To My Heart's National Stamping double stamp set with their pigment ink - I love their pigment inks!  Then I cut them out and added some bling - they are strung across some baker's twine.

 

Thanks for stopping by :) Hope to see what you create over at the festival's gallery   
See you under the Big Top :)  

   Linking with these parties.  
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. this is a super cute & fresh card! thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :) Glad you stopped by and took the time to comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...