Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cure for the Winter Blues




Well I am a huge fan of Moxie Fab world so I thought I'd enter her challenge for the first time :) 
The challenge is to make blue the theme of the project and she provided tons of inspirational photos and cards. 

I made this for my crafting class and since blue is the theme I'm going to share it.
This is a set of notecards - four of each design . . . 




 We made tags with different sentiments stamped on them and then put them in a little envelope to go with the cards.  Each of the tags have 3D tape on the back so the person who receives the gift can put their own saying on the card :)  The matching pen was an idea from Lisa Stenz over at lisascreativecorner.

 Here is the entire set inside the box

And finally the box that it all is put together in.  



I'm a huge fan of blue and these notecards and the box set really do say spring to me - making this the perfect gift to chase away those winter blues :)

For this set I used
Pemberley Paper Pack
Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
Say It In Style Stamp Set


Linking with these great link parties 
Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on nowfor more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love this idea! This is a great design to adapt with a variety of messages. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards in every aspect! The colors are fab & the pick a sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...and love the pretty simplicity of the cards too. So excited to be on the new SEM DT with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea, love that the recipient can add whatever greeting is 'needed'! And such a beautiful notecard set too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for linking these up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post and idea of pick-a sentiment has been on my mind since I first saw it in March. I'm going to do it today! So glad I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming back Lalia and leaving a comment! Pinterest is such a great tool for this very thing :) I'd love to see what you make so if you take a photo feel free to link it up here or post it on my facebook page www.facebook.com/brokentreasure

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...