Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another card class

I thought I would share with you three cards I made for my latest card class.  I like to do One stamp set and show how you can use it three different ways.  Here are the cards we made using the Pemberely Workshop on the Go stamp set


For this first card (taken from my pinboard - card inspiration from Witticisms blog) I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (which you can get for FREE this month) to cut the brown kraft paper.  I used a colored pencil to draw the tree and stamp the leaves.  Then I cut out a heart by hand from the middle the house paper (used stella for this).  Finished it off with a piece of bakers twine. 


 This next card I used one of the cloth buttons and colored it with my yellow copic marker.  Then I put it in the center of a blue paper flower from Close To My Heart (I love the colors in this pack!).
The kraft paper was stamped with chocolate ink and the cream card base was inked with lagoon to match the flower.  


For the last Card I used the flower stamp and a few yellow paper flowers.  This one was randomly stamped with the leaf stamp first and then the flowers were stamped, cut out and then popped up with 3D tape.


Thanks for stopping by.  I can't wait to show you what other creations I'm working on.  Thanks for your patience with the fewer posts lately.  My grandfather passed this week and I have been occupied with that.
Linking with these link parties.



Elizabeth
Get the Art Philosophy Cartridge for FREE in the month of March

4 comments:

  1. I'm dropping by as the guest judge on The CSI Project this week. What a cute card. I love the use of the the twine. It adds great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thank you for linking up at Uncommon! Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...