Saturday, March 31, 2012

Art Philosophy Name Tags

I designed some name tags last weekend for our church's women's retreat using the Art Philosophy Cartridge and just love how they turned out.  This cartridge is available for FREE when you join the CTMH crafting club!  But hurry this deal only lasts until tomorrow at midnight!

These name tags turned out very pretty and "springy" - what do you think?


First I used Sweet Leaf cardstock and cut them out on the Cricut.  Then I inked them with Pear ink to distress the edges.  The flowers were stamped from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set, cut out and adhered with 3D foam tape.
 

A self adhesive pin was put on the back.


Super easy and really simple.

Linking up with these link parties!

Elizabeth
Get the Art Philosophy Cartridge for FREE in the month of March

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Anyone would love to wear those nametags and then keep them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the art philosophy cartridge is so awesome. I don't use that word alot but it really describes it! I'm thinking about selling all my punches because every shape I have is in the cartridge, plus I can make it any size that I need. Think about the space that I would save. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these and plan to stamplift the idea for my church retreat in the fall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute tags


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...