Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Skylark Box & Card Set


In February's class we created this box & card set using the Skylark Paper Pack and the new 
Journal Card Box from Close To My Heart.  This paper pack is one of my favorites in the Catalog and comes with the kit when you join my CTMH craft club/team!  The Box is made to hold the Picture My Life Kit cards but it is just the right size for holding 8 A2 cards and envelopes!  








Thanks for stopping by!  For March's craft club we are creating personalized necklaces from the new additions to Close To My Heart's Base and Bling series.  


Contact me for details.  Long distance kits are available.  
Each necklace is $10 (plus shipping for long distance kits).  

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Elizabeth. I am pinning the birthday one for inspiration!!! Just love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...