Monday, March 17, 2014

DIY Necklaces with Close To My Heart


I am so in love with the new additions to Close To My Heart's Base & Bling collection.  These pieces make it so easy to create stunning personalized necklaces perfect for yourself or a gift.  This month we are creating these (great Mother/Daughter date) on Friday, March 28th and Saturday March, 29th at my house.  These are also available as long distance kits.  Each necklace is $10 and you have the option of two charms, square or round shape, faux antique bronze or silver metals, and a picture from the style sheets shown below.  

Contact me for details on the class or long distance kits (shipping additional for the kits and a jewelry glue - I used and recommend Liquid Glass is needed but not included in long distance kits).






Happy Crafting!  

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...