Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature a Friend {on Friday}

Again I am left without a Feature a Friend :(  There will be one for next week for sure!!  If you are interested in doing a guest post please contact me - I'd love to feature you!  :)

One week left to join my scrapbook club/team and get this super cute bag from Close To My Heart for FREE!  More details and commonly asked questions can be found here.



Here is a short video of why three ladies chose to join up with Close To My Heart!  I love the beautiful products and since I would buy them anyway why not get them for a great discount?  Plus with a brand new kit valued at $130 for only $49 now is a great time to join!!  Here is what some others have to say . . .


Thanks for stopping by :)  Have a great weekend!  
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...