Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Get your CTMH Cricut Cartridge FREE this month!

I am so excited about the news from Close To My Heart!  Joining my crafting club/team is already a great deal for hobbyists and business builders alike.  With over $309 worth of products in the kit (mostly craft products) at the price of $99, it is like getting a 67% off coupon to your favorite craft store!  Not only that but the discount continues for three months and if you put in orders totaling $300 (yours and/or collecting orders from family and friends) you continue for another three months.



When you join in April 2014 you also get your choice of one of the three amazing Cricut Cartridges from Close To My Heart (Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artbooking) for FREE!



This is too good a deal to pass up as you literally have nothing to lose only lots of beautiful creative products to gain!



In addition on my team you will find a group of like minded creative people waiting to share ideas and answer questions.  We have a group on Facebook where we encourage one another.  In addition to that we have a monthly (or more) conference call to discuss ideas, I'm available via e-mail, phone, or Facebook (or my business page) to answer your questions and share ideas, and we do other fun things together like team crops, meetings, and blog hops!

I look forward to chatting with you more about this opportunity!


 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...