Monday, April 7, 2014

Close To My Heart Base & Bling Key Ring

I recently had a class on our brand new Base & Bling necklaces and everyone had a blast!  In fact these necklaces were so much fun, quick, easy and inexpensive everyone wants to do it again!  I wanted to share with you another quick way to use these pieces.


I created a Key Ring for my Father-in-law's birthday gift.  The back has one of the stickers from the
Story Teller sheet and then I put a picture of our kids (his only grandkids) in the front.




Super easy this came together in less than five minutes:

Supplies:
Key Ring
Square Base & Bling Pendant
Square Base & Bling Glass cover
Story Teller Sticker Sheet
1" Photo 
Liquid Glass

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting,  

Elizabeth


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am going to have to "scrap lift" it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever; this would make a great gift; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a Key Chain gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...