Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Close To My Heart May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the May stamp of the month blog hop.  If you are here from Dawn's blog you are in the right place!  I'm so glad you are here :)

This is a really fun stamp set this month.  You can get this set one of two ways and only in the month of May.




1.  Order directly from your CTMH consultant (my website here) or
2. Place a $50 order with your consultant (my website) and get this set for only $5

I decided to make a shaker/flip card for my husband (his birthday is on May 2nd) with this month's stamp set.   The stamp I used also reminds me of my dear friend who's father passed away - he used to say "I love you to the moon, stars and beyond"


The top of the card has two different kinds of CTMH washi tape (one of my favorite craft products ever!).

The flap/shaker is created using a flip flap sandwiched between two chipboard frames (these come with the Artbooking Cricut bundle and are also available separately).



Thanks for stopping by!  Your next stop on this hop is Pamela's blog.  Happy crafting,
 

Elizabeth


Linking with Creative

13 comments:

  1. What a GREAT way to do this!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Love this idea......need to do this for end of year gifts. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card design. Love the clean and simple look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Would have never thought of doing that. Have to pin this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, Love, LOVE this card!! So adorable!! Aren't you creative??!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! love the flip up banner and the confetti !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I've never seen a card like this. Love how the sentiment is under the flap! Thanks for linking up to Creative Spark Link Party.
    ~Glenna @ mypapercraze

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo creative, Elizabeth! This super cute! Like the way you make your own shaker fillers out of papers and wooden embelishment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...