Monday, March 31, 2014

April Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month

Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  If you have arrived from Dana's blog you are in the right place.

This month's stamp of the month, Balloon Talk, is available from April 1, 2014 through April 30, 2014.  You can get this stamp set from your CTMH consultant (or on my website) for $17.95 or place a $50 order and get it for $5!




Here is what I created using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the Balloon Talk stamp set.


By cutting the 3x4 panel first and then using center point on my Cricut Expression machine I was able to cut the word bubble out of the card panel. Then I stamped the bird from the Hoppy Easter Stamp set, "baby" from the Artiste cartridge and hand drew the wire.  The welcome was stamped directly onto the card base and then the panel was attached with 3D foam tape.




   Thanks for stopping by!  Your next blog along this month's hop is Kathleen.  
Enjoy and happy crafting!

Elizabeth


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...