Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mini Album Monday (part 3)

Yes I realize I am a little late with this one - time is just flying on by!

Here is my mini album to share with you all today - let's pretend its Monday shall we ;)  This one is perhaps my favorite!  Lots of fun little details to make the perfect gift for Christmas.


 I used the Artiste cartridge to make this mini journal pocket and card





Here I used a strip of paper, folded in thirds and closed with buttons to make an interactive photo or journal spot on the mini album.  I am planning on putting photos of each one of my kids and giving this as a gift for Christmas.  The outside of the pocket is decorated with the zip strips that come on the patterned paper.  





I love the green paper in the Avonlea paper pack!  Other materials used:

Buttons
Artiste Cartridge  (I'm offering a special on the CTMH cartridges on Black Friday so come back and get one on Friday for Christmas :) 

 

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love this mini album! That's one of my favorite greens. Are you using Cricut cartridges? I just now found my adapter plug for mine so I can start using it again. How did you fasten the string for the button closure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I used the Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart (Artiste) and it comes with three stamp sets and three chipboard sheets (including one sheet that is the base for this album). You can also get the chipboard sheet album by itself for $4.95. I am having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale starts Friday morning and am offering either of the cartridges for $84 plus shipping (that is $15 off the selling price which is $26 off the retail price saving you a total of $41!). The string I wound around the top button and then used liquid glass (or you could use super glue) to adhere it to the paper. That baby isn't going anywhere ;) Thanks again for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is absolutely adorable! I love it! The perfect keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful. I love making gifts I might just have to make one of these for my parents.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...