Monday, November 26, 2012

Close To My Heart chalkboard paper

I'm so in love with the chalkboard paper and labels from Close To My Heart!  I have so many ideas running through my head of what I want to make with them.  Here are just a few I have found . . .


Labels - you can label just about anything with 
these chalkboard labels from Close To My Heart

Only $3.95!! 

Like these super cute clothes pin chalkboard labels from Create-Share-Inspire


Or these canning jars (looks like she painted them but it would be easier with sticky chalkboard labels) from TomKat Studios 


I was thinking a board like this would be super cute in my girl's room or even the kitchen.  
Scrapbook 12x12 Chalkboard paper would be perfect!  


Or these super cute frame ideas from Serenity Now blog


And Tresa Black at Fabulously Artsy


Thanks for stopping by . . . I think I might go do some creating :) 
 

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...