Monday, November 5, 2012

Mini Album Monday (Close To My Heart)


Well I have been on a "Mini Album" creative kick lately so I thought I would post various Mini albums I've been making and why not do it on a Monday - lol

Here is my first one made with just cardstock, paper and 
the Artiste Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart.





I love the flip flaps and used them in this album so that as children grow and families change I can replace the photos.  I love the size of this album - like a wallet and it fits nicely inside my purse :)





These would make a great Christmas gift!  
Speaking of Christmas - the Artiste Cartridge would also make a nice gift - if you are eyeing it up and want either the Artiste or Art Philosophy cartridges for Christmas let your family know to contact me. 


Materials Used:
Slate Silver Polka Dot Ribbon
Just Blooms Paper Flowers
Chipboard shapes
Gray Bakers Twine
Scholastic and Avonlea Patterned Paper
Gray Cardstock
Flip Flaps
Sparkles
Wrangler Assortment



Happy Crafting,
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. what are the clear things im assuming to put photos in where did you find those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie they are flip flaps and yes you put photos in them - I love love love them http://elizabethmindemann.ctmh.com/Retail/Search.aspx?SearchValue=flip+flaps

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...