Friday, November 23, 2012

Bookmarks, Black Friday Sale and Close To My Heart Bargains


  Well that is a mouth full of a title!  Welcome to Feature a Friend {on Friday} and I hope you won't mind but today I'm doing a super sale for Black Friday weekend instead of Featuring a Friend.  (I seem to have run out of friends so if you want to do a post or know someone in need of a friend send them my way - I'd love to feature them)  
 First I have a project to show you - super simple and easy to do with any scrap papers you have around.  These make the perfect teacher gift, tie-on gift topper or stocking stuffer.
Bookmarks!  

For more details on these bookmarks you can visit Melissa over at Love Bug Living for my guest post :)  These are super simple and make great gifts trust me!

Now on to my Black Friday weekend specials, sales and bargains.  This is going to be a ton of fun!



Place an order of $25 - $49 on my website Friday, November 22nd through midnight on Monday, November 26th and get a FREE ink pad of your choice (must e-mail me at alwaysdeeper at hotmail dot com with your Ink pad choice).


Place an order of $50 - $74 on my website Friday, November 22nd through midnight on Monday, November 26th and get a size A stamp set or marker (set of 2) of your choice (must e-mail me at alwaysdeeper at hotmail dot com with your stamp set or marker choice).

Place an order of $75-$100 on my website Friday, November 22nd through midnight on Monday, November 26th and get a level 2 paper pack of your choice (must e-mail me at alwaysdeeper at hotmail dot com with paper pack choice).


 PLUS all order of $50 or more are eligible to purchase the stamp of the month for only $5.  In addition if you purchase the stamp of the month for $5 you can get any stamp set at 50% off!

But wait there's more . . . 



Purchase the Artiste or Art Philosophy Cartridge here on my blog for only $84 (plus shipping)

Please Choose
and get FREE shipping on All Scrapbook & Card Workshops on the go Kits

Please Choose your workshop
 

Finally you are invited to join Pamela from Mom Does Reviews and me for a fun 
Cyber Monday Close To My Heart facebook party!  
Come on over and enter to win prizes, invite friends for more chances to win!  Learn more about paper crafting, get tons of ideas for holiday gift giving, decorating and card making :)  I hope to see you there!  Have a great weekend!! 


Creatively Yours, 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) I have never actually posted anything on Celebrity corporate club ;) but I think you know that - lol Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...