Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Joyful Stars July Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars blog hop.  If you are coming from Cindy's blog you are in the right place.  This is your last stop for this team hop.

I created quite a few things at our convention a few weeks ago.  After the past few months I have had it was therapy to finally be able to sit down and make something :)

Here is a sneak peek at a tag we made.  

I altered it a little bit from the original because that's what I do :)


  
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to have some new stuff up in the near future.  

Blessings,

Elizabeth


5 comments:

  1. What a great tag! I love the dimension and the shimmer trim really makes it pop! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed convention this year so thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! You are very creative, Elizabeth! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...