Friday, April 25, 2014

April Team Blog Hop


Welcome to the Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop.  This month we are doing an "anything goes" themed hop using our favorite Close To My Heart Products.  
A good friend just had a baby boy so I used my Artbooking cartridge to create this mini album for her.  This might also be a good way to share with you all that we found out last week we will be adding a boy to our family this September :)  

I used scraps from my Skylark paper pack (this comes in the kit when you join my crafting club/team), flip flaps and cards from the Avonlea Picture My Life kit.




I also used some mini wooden shapes, and frames from the snap shop chip board sheet (comes with the Artbooking cartridge).



 
For now the Team line up is here
Elizabeth Mindemann (you are here)
Elizabeth Cammack
Angela Kwedor
Helen Gullett

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!! Don't forget you can get your FREE cricut cartridge with Close To My Heart through the end of this month when you join our team :)  We would love to have you!! 
Elizabeth


Linking with Creative

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have featured your project on today's Creative Spark Wednesday link party! You can grab a featured button to add to your post if you'd like. Thanks for the great project! :) http://wp.me/p3QQ9v-HH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...