Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Close To My Heart Canvas Art Kit (part 1)

This month the Canvas Art Kit (one of my favorites from the current Close To My Heart Idea Book) is on sale for 50% off through July 31st or until supplies last.

Here is a photo of everything that comes with the kit . . .



My first project I created using the directions in the kit and all the materials exactly as shown.






Come back tomorrow to see the card set that I created using the left overs from this kit :)

*Linking with these link parties*
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Really cute layout! Love the bling!! Have a Great day! Thanks for the Awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra - you too :) I really love how this turned out!

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth, I LOVE IT!!!! You are an inspiration and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, Elizabeth! You really show off the kit so fabulously!! Your photo fit perfectly with the color scheme, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia :) I really liked how easy this kit was to put together!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...