Thursday, June 20, 2013

2013 Close To My Heart Retiring List


Great and exciting news!  The new Close To My Heart Idea Book (which I get to view next week at convention in Disney World - yay!!) is being released for customers August 1st!  Want some even better news?  If you join my crafting club/team for only $49 starting July 1st you will be to view the Idea Book sooner and you will get a kit filled with ALL NEW Close To My Heart products a whole month before customers can view it :)  I'm not sure what is even in the kit yet but I'll post photos as soon as I find out.

So some sad news.  With the incoming of new we have to say good bye to some dear old crafting friends.  Here is the list of retiring items. For your convenience each item is linked directly to the shopping card so just select the items you want by clicking on the title.  If you see some of your favorites be sure to get them before July 31st!
























 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...