Saturday, February 9, 2013

Scrapbook Gift Ideas

This month with Studio J you can get two completed scrapbook pages with (or without) photos for $5!  Without?  Why would you want scrapbook pages without photos?  I want to share some that I purchased and share a few ideas with you . . .

1.  How many of you have kids in sports this winter?  Most of  them are wrapping up and you most likely have photos from the games you can upload and put onto layouts for your personal albums.  What about Spring or Summer sports?  How about printing off Express Layouts!  You'll have your pages already for your photos - just print and paste and you are done!

I think this would make an awesome gift for coaches to give to their players but how fun would this be to give a 2-page layout to your coaches as an end of the year thank you gift?!  They can put them in an album or a 12x12 frame to hang in their home or office.



2.  Graduation is right around the corner.  A 2-page layout (or complete album) would make a great gift for that graduate in your life!  All ready just place the graduation photos in and they are good to go.  I love this idea because they get to choose the photos that mean the most to them.



3.  Here is a sample from the *new* Travel Express Layout.  By turning the large photo well into a journal spot and choosing colonial white background you can choose to put one large photo in or multiple photos with a cream mat behind them!  Perfect for those family vacations!


4.  Finally I could not resist making one in the Girl themed Express Layouts.  My girl will be three this month and we just had a photo shoot with the kids :)  I am so excited about the pictures and can't wait to put them into my digital and traditional pages.  I picked this layout because of the title - she indeed is my sunshine :) 


  I hope I gave you some ideas for creative gift giving as well as multiple ways to use digital pages with or without photos :)  This month try out Studio J and purchase a 2-page layout for only $5.  

I'm holding a giveaway for everyone who purchases Studio J layouts from my website this month.  
  • Create and order your digital layouts on my website here
  • Upload your favorite layout on my facebook page 
  • Vote for your favorite Studio J layout                                                                                                      (can be yours and share with your friends asking them to vote as well) 
  • Voting will end on Feb. 28th at midnight EST and I will announce the winner!
  • Winner will receive a brand new photo album to display their Studio J layouts :)

Good luck and have fun!  


New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...