Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Close To My Heart Club


Did you miss Close To My Heart's National Stamping Special?  
The super cute double stamp set (valued at $35.90) was available in the month of September.
Do not worry!  I have a great gift for you :)  



The first six people to join my club/team this month will get this double stamp set as a gift from me!  



Do you have questions?  
You'll find answer to commonly asked questions here

So what are you waiting for?  Join today and get all of this

Crafting kit with retail value of $130
plus this
Double stamp set with retail value of $35.90
for only $49!  


Contact me with any questions and have a wonderful Tuesday!  

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...