Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop

Well June has been a "hopping" month for this Mama for sure ;)  Today's another blog hop and this time I am thrilled to welcome you all to the first ever Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop (that's my team)!!



We have some very talented gals on our team and we are happy to share with you our projects using the Honeycomb stamp set from Close To My Heart (one of my favorites).

I am the first stop on this hop and we have seven blogs total - I hope you enjoy.

This is a favorite stamp set of mine and I just could not decide on what I wanted to make so I created three cards for you.

In this card I used the Desert Sand and Twilight ink to create my own stamped background.  Then I used the sentiment stamps from one of the stamp sets that comes with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and cut them out in strips to put on the card.



For the second card I cut some twilight cardstock and popped it off the card base with 3D foam tape.  Then I stamped the hexagon onto a scrap piece of paper from the Chantilly paper pack.  The sentiment is from the For Always workshop on the go stamp set.




For the last card I used the stitched stamp from the For Always workshop on the go and the sentiment from Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set.  Then I used the small hexagon shape from the Honeycomb stamp set to stamp the center of the flowers and then stamped it onto scraps of pattern paper, cut them out and created the flowers.  The butterfly was cut out with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  



I'm sorry about the quality of these photos - they were taken on my husband's phone because my camera is acting up on me :(  
Now you will hop on over to Meredith's blog and see what she created with this stamp set!  Thanks for stopping by.  Here is our complete hop list :)  Enjoy!
  Elizabeth Mindemann 


New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I love all of these - but especially the first one. I never would have thought to use the outline stamp like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith. I had fun creating a pattern look with the stamps :)

      Delete
  2. All three are wonderful, but I really love the last one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marie! Glad you like the cards :)

      Delete
  3. They are gorgeous, Elizabeth! Agree with Meredith about the outline stamp, that inspires me to try out! Thanks for the awesome blog hop!
    ~Helen G.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen you are such a dear friend and sweet encouragement!

      Delete
  4. wonderful cards Elizabeth. That looks like a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! It is one of my favorite sets :)

      Delete
  5. Where did my comment go? Wonderful projects Elizabeth they are all equally FABULOUS but I really love the look of the split cardstock on the blue card.. I am going to have to use that idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened to your other comment either :) Thanks so much Heather - I can't pick a favorite either but I do love the blue cardstock :) So glad you stopped by to leave me a comment!

      Delete
  6. Love your work as always! Favorite one is the last one, probably no big surprise to you ;) Also love the way you popped up the Twilight card stock! Great idea! ~Angelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Angelina! Your an inspiration to me with your artwork too and I know how much you love the Chantilly paper pack :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...