Saturday, June 29, 2013

Close To My Heart Sold Out!

I posted last week the retiring items - items from Close To My Heart (CTMH) that are no longer going to be available after July 31st.  Most of the paper has sold out already!  Please check out my list here to see if your favorites are still available I don't want you to miss out!!  All orders placed on my website of $25 in June will get the Thank You stamp set as a gift from me :)

There are still quite a few beautiful products left :)  Retiring soon items






Z906 BambooWaxyFlax  (Sold Out)


X7157B Dakota Paper  (Sold Out)
X7166B Claire Paper  (Sold Out)

Z578 Corner Rounder (Sold Out) 
















New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...