Monday, April 1, 2013

Chantilly Scrapbook Workshop

Good Monday Morning!  I am so excited about Close To My Heart's April special (it is an awesome deal for scrapbookers and cardmakers alike) but first I want to share with you my Chantilly Workshop!  A month ago I posted my 12-page Boy Workshop using the Later Sk8r paper pack.

Well in our house Girl's Rock too so I created a Girl Themed workshop using one of my favorite paper packs!  Here it is . . .


Your Kit Includes:
Chantilly Paper Pack, Five full packs of embellishments, 24 sheets of White Card Stock, and Full color step by step cutting and assembling guide



CTMH consultants please contact me for more information on how to get this Workshop for your customers - this would make a great weekend album retreat!  


Chantilly 10-page Workshop 
$55 (includes shipping and tax)

Want to know how you can get my workshop for FREE?  Almost everything in this workshop comes in the kit when you join my crafting club/team so I've decided to give this workshop to anyone who joins my CTMH team in April or May!!  

Find out more information on how you can get this workshop, April, May, June and July's stamps of the month and the Basic Essentials Crafting Kit (value over over $240 total) for only $49!!  


 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...