Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pattern Play with Close To My Heart



Pattern Play Online Class started yesterday and I have my first card done.  This class started at just the right time because I have a class at my home on Friday night and was looking for new ways to use pattern papers on greeting cards.

Here is my card for Day 1



I used the Chantilly Paper from Close To My Heart one of my favorites from the new Idea book
(you can get this for a great deal starting April 1st)

The scalloped edge is cut at 1 inch using the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by :)
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...