Saturday, March 30, 2013

Free Bunny Printables


  
How sweet would these be using the Close To My heart Chantilly paper pack?  I am certainly saving these for next year. 
Free silhouette print here 
Cut it out use the negative space to create a
  beautiful project with Washi tape

or cut it out of some beautiful scrapbook paper.  

Or just print this one out and pop it in a frame :)


Happy Easter!  
I am only $50 away from my goal this month - if you place an order of $25 or more on my website today or tomorrow I'll include a free ink pad.  If you order $50 or more I'll send you the stamp of the month for free! 
You can place your orders on
  my website here under March Mystery Hostess 
(and you might even win the hostess benefits!)  
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...