Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sunflower Card


My class this Friday will feature three cards made with the May Stamp of the Month as well as two cards made with the Stella Workshop on the go.  Here is one of the cards we will be making


I used my CTMH water color pencils (sunflower) and then used the blending pen to fill in the sunflower.  
These are two of my very favorite tools to use for coloring stamped images :)



After coloring the image I cut it out and popped it up on the card with 3D foam tape.


Materials used:
Watercolor Pencils
Blending Pen
Chocolate Ink
Say It In Style
Friendship Bouquet
Chocolate ribbon

Thanks for stopping by :)  Linking with these parties and blogs 


Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...