Friday, May 18, 2012

Kids say the funniest things!




Do your kids say or do the funniest things?  Mine do.  
They always have me laughing at the things they say and do!  

My son dressed for gardening with an oven mit, flip flop and boot.  He said he wanted to be cold on one side and warm on the other :) 


My daughter, who currently is in speech therapy because she doesn't say very much, is always bringing a smile to our faces with the way she dresses :)  


All three of my kids love to have a good time.  My daughter has started speaking and we are all thrilled.  The other day my oldest said to me, "Mom we need more babies"  When I asked him why he explained that  our girl is talking now so she is no longer a baby and he likes babies.  He said to me, "I want ten more Mom."  I was not sure whether I should laugh or cry at the thought of thirteen children.  
Three have me busy enough!




I need to remember to write down these things more often because they make for great scrapbook pages!  Scrapbooks are for my kids to remember these days (and me too!).  

Jeannette Lynton is having a contest of sorts (with prizes!) for all the funny stories and things your kids say.  Why not head on over and share a story?  You might even win something :)

While you are at it check out the Kids challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!  My boys, who are not the sit still and make an art project type of kids no matter how hard I try to make them do art projects, want to join in on this fun!  We'll see - Saturday will be our scrapbook day - I'm not sure if I'll have anything to share with you or not after this weekend.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear your stories too so feel free to leave some comments on funny things your kids say or do :)  Let's share the love!  
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. My daughter gets obsessed with the strangest things. Last month it was orange socks. She wore nothing but orange socks. Now its games with spinning wheels. She even makes her own spinning wheel games. I can't wait to see what it will be next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Funny! Kids make life interesting and entertaining :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...