Monday, November 14, 2011

CTMH Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the Close To My Heart (from the heart) blog hop.  If you are coming from Deb's papercrazy blog then you are in the right place :)  This is one circle so sit back and enjoy the hop.  Our theme this month was Thanksgiving and/or Christmas gift ideas.

I made homemade vanilla extract from the Passionate Homemaking blog for my family and friends.
You'll find my post on this HERE.  




For our hop I made some gift tags to go on the bottles.



The tags were cut out using the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I used one sheet of Kraft paper, set the cricut to cut at 2 1/2 inches and fill the page (this cut out 28 tags).  Then I cut out butterflies from colonial white cardstock at 1 inch (fill the page but stopped with 24 butterflies).  I chose various patterned paper and cut them into 1 1/4 x 2 inch rectangles.  Then I paired them with a butterfly inked in a similar color and topped with a "Just Blooms Flutter shape".  I wrote the ingredients and instructions for refilling their bottles on the back of the tags.


I love the way these turned out - so simple and easy to make yet very pretty and can be used for various occasions not just for Christmas.  Christmas gift tags (or any gift tags for that matter) have been made super simple with the Art Philosophy Cartridge!

Thanks for stopping, I love your comments :)  Now hop on over to Heather's Blog and see what beautiful project she made using Close To My Heart products.

Don't forget to see if you are the winner for my $50 giveaway HERE.
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Linking with The More the Merrier, So Creative Party Time,

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute...Would luv for my readers to discover your blog, will you please join our weekly party at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-showcase-tutorial-with.html
    have a great crafting week!
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! The tags are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gift giving idea and a wonderful way to include the instructions on your handmade tags! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...