Monday, December 23, 2013

I love Washi!

If you have been following along with any of my projects most recently you have heard me say it once or twice - I LOVE Washi tape!  It is one of my most favorite craft products :)  From cards to
home decorations to scrapbook pages to gift wrap Washi is my go to.  Check out this creative videos to see some other uses for Washi using your cutting machine.

Create your own washi wonderland by mixing, layering, and mounting washi tape strips on Dimensional Elements album pages for a fresh look. Cover the Dimensional Elements shapes directly or layer the washi tape on cardstock then cut coordinating album pages using the Artiste cartridge and Cricut® machine for uniquely patterned designs.



What is your favorite use for Washi tape?  Need some more ideas?  I have a pinboard dedicated to this beautiful tape - What to do with Washi?



Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...