Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Close To My Heart sale


 
Cyber Weekend Sale with Elizabeth Mindemann
Independent Director with Close To My Heart



Welcome!! I am extending my Black Friday Sale to include Cyber Monday (or starting my Cyber Monday sale early - lol which ever you prefer)

Starting at 12:01 on Friday, November 29th and ending at 12:00 midnight on Monday, December 2nd when you shop on my website joining the Black Friday Sale party you will get the following FREE gifts

Place an order of $35 and get a FREE monogram stamp set or size M stamp (value $2.95) of your choice!


Place an order of $50, get the stamp of the month (value $17.95) for $5
and
get a FREE ink pad (value $5.25) of your choice!


Place an order of $75 and get a FREE size A stamp set or Ink pad (value up to $6.95) your choice!


Place an order of $100 and get a FREE item from the Holiday Gift Guide (up to plus a FREE paper pack of your choice (total value of free items up to $23.95) and the option to get the stamp of the month for $5!



But Wait There is More :)  (Don't you just love the phrase)

When you shop this weekend I will have a mystery gift on top of the FREE gifts every hour all weekend long.  Contact me for more deatils.

You WILL NOT know the gift amount until Tuesday, December 3rd (the mystery is half the fun!).  All hours from Midnight on Thursday, November 28th through Midnight on Monday, December 2nd will have a gift amount assigned.  I will contact you all via the e-mail you provide with your order to
(1) get your choice of FREE gift based on your order total and
(2) provide you with your gift based on the hour you placed your order :)

You can e-mail me with questions alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com or comment on this post here.
ALL orders must be placed on my website www.yourmemoriesyourstory.ctmh.com and must join the Black Friday sale when ordering.

Now is a great time to get those Christmas card kits, mini album kits or other holiday gift items for the creative person on your list.  If you are looking for quality craft products under the tree this year have your family contact me and I'll help them provide you with some great
Close To My Heart products for the holidays :)

***This is a sale exclusively with me, Elizabeth Mindemann an independent Director with Close To My Heart and not valid with other consultants - Close To My Heart is not responsible for this sale*** 

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...