Thursday, December 6, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 6

**Get your Close To My Heart Cartridge for only $89!  Hurry sale ends Monday, December 10**
More information here (I pay your shipping and tax plus you get $10 off your cartridge) 

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!  I used the Pear & Partridge Card Making Kit (you can make 15 cards with papers left over and a stamp set to reuse for only $29) stamp set.

For the card purse you will need the following . . .
Take one piece of 12x12 paper and cut into the following pieces:

  • 2 pieces that measure 5 X 8 1/2
  • 2 pieces that measure 3/4 X 11
  • 1 piece that measures 1 1/2 X 6

I used the tutorial found here 

                                                     

These are the cards I made to go inside the purse





Here is the set all together.

Today's Special:
Get Either of the Close To My Heart Card kits for only $25 and I pay shipping and tax.
Sale ends at midnight tonight
Please use this paypal button (you don't have to have paypal just a credit or debit card)

Please Choose One
Get your Close To My Heart Cartridges for only $89 ( I pay shipping and tax plus you get $10 off)
More information here  
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here

Linking up with these parties 
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...