Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop


Welcome to our team blog hop.  We have a small group this month but I think you will be pleased with the projects and ideas that we have to share with you!  Our theme this month is school related - meaning teacher's end of school year thank you gifts, student gifts, gifts for your kids when school is out :)  
I have found so many ideas I want to try with my kids for the end of the school year if the baby and my health will coorporate :)  I haven't had the best of weeks in that regard :(  
Anyway, the gift I created is for my boy's teachers.  This is such a simple gift idea I'm almost embarrassed to post it but then I thought maybe someone needs a quick and simple gift to put together.  I got some great waterbottles on Amazon (I loved mine so I bought a few more for gifts) and personalized them using vinyl and my Arbooking Cricut cartridge.  I'll fill the bottles with a few summer and drink related items like sun glasses, sun tan lotion and drink mixes. 

   
These seriously came together in less than 30 minutes so it is so totally doable :)  
Next on our hop is my dear friend Helen.  
Here is our complete list:
Elizabeth Mindemann
Helen
Elizabeth Cammack 

Elizabeth


4 comments:

  1. Hey these look great!
    And will be fun once you
    fill them up.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, Elizabeth! Love to see different craft project you can use with Cricut Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. How does the vinyl get washed?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...