Friday, January 31, 2014

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop with Close To My Heart.  If you have arrived from  Michelle's blog you are in the right place!! While I am in love with this stamp set and so excited about all the new product being introduced this month I have yet to create with anything.  We just moved into a new home mid January and just got internet today!  I have been busy busy unpacking and organizing but have not had one moment to create anything yet which makes me a little sad.



Anyway, this adorable stamp set can be purchased from your consultant or on my website this month for $17.95 or for $5 with a $50 purchase.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!  Your next stop is Traci!
 

Elizabeth


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are up and running again. I love these foxes and makes me think of "What Did The Fox Say" such a fun song! Looking forward to browsing through the new Idea Book and having fun with the new products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...