Friday, July 19, 2013

Creatively Redeeming Treasures July Blog Hop


 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!

Welcome to the second blog hop for Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team!  I love each one of the members of this team and their creativity is truly amazing!  I know you will love what they have come up with using current Close To My Heart product - be sure to check the retiring list because many of these products are no longer available after July 31st, 2013.



I decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets from the current Idea Book to create a set of thank you cards for this hop.  The Love Doily is so delicate and beautiful - the stamped image is just amazing!!


Here is a detailed photo of the doily up close - I just love it!!


               
Have you heard of I Feel The Love Project?  This super creative and very compassionate girl Madison started a monthly card giving charity where she chooses a different person in need of some encouragement and then puts out a call to action to her fellow crafters.  


This month they are asking for cards for a sweet little four year old girl named Mariyah and her mother.  I'm sending these Thank You cards to her mother via Madison.  If you want to donate cards as well check out
I Feel the Love Project on Madison's blog or
join this event here on facebook for more details.

Here is a photo of each of my cards on their own




Materials used:
Love Doily
Inks (Sunset, Creme Brulee, Lagoon, and Black)
Paper Butterfly
Cardstock (Sunset, Creme Brulee, and Lagoon)

Thanks for hopping along with us - we love your comments and feedback.
Now it is time to hop on over to Meredith's blog and see what she created :)


Here is the full hop list:
Elizabeth Mindemannwww.ejoym.blogspot.com
Meredith Hainsworth - www.craftyschemings.blogspot.com
Elizabeth Kennedy Cammack - http://scrapfever-ebeth.blogspot.com
Helen Gullettwww.byheleng.wordpress.com


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Great cards. I have been thinking about ordering that stamp too! I have already participated in the Love Project, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on mine :D That's a wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with me, Elizabeth and Angelina :)

      Delete
    2. I really love "I Feel The Love Project" and that Madison is a really sweet girl :) Thanks for the comments ladies :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful set of cards, Elizabeth. I really love that doily stamp... need to get it befire it's gone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this stamp set Helen! Thanks so much for the compliment on my cards :)

      Delete
  3. Love it! Did you use pigment or regular ink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend! It is regular dye based inks :)

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! You are a master of the beautifully simple cards and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth your cards are beautiful, I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dolores! I'm so glad you are hopping with us this month! Nice to see your smiling face :)

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful cards, I LOVE that stamp!! I need to order it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love that gorgeous doily stamp and your beautiful cards are going to be so appreciated by Mariyah's mom. I'm working on some thank you cards to send her as well and you've certainly inspired me with these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...