Saturday, February 2, 2013

*New Close To My Heart muslin gift bags*

One of my favorite new products from Close To My Heart is their muslin gift bags!  Say “thanks” by giving a gift that is personalized down to the very bag itself with My Creations™ muslin drawstring bags. Simply stamp and fill with goodies!


Erin from CreatErin suggests using the foam insert that comes with your stamp set folded inside the bag to give a crisp stamped image and to protect the back of the bag.  

Here is a super cute bag Erin made

Photo Credit

New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...