Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clean & Simple Class Day 3

Today's assignment dealt with stamping techniques.  I choose to do the gradient using different inks of similar color.  You stamp the first color and then add the next color without cleaning your stamp.  Clean your stamp and use the next color.  Then do the same thing.  This gives a gradual color change across your card.

I tried it with two different cards and while I LOVE the glasses card the best I was super frustrated with the ink smudges.  I think I'll make a few more and be extra careful not to stamp them with my daughter who so badly wants to "help" Mama :)

 


 


  




New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...